Monday, June 21, 2010

the invetiable

It's a question that will haunt me till the end of time; why? Why did this happen or why did they do this? Human behavior is like the weather. We try and predict both. It has happen most this year where i think the person will do one thing and does a complete 180. It's like i have them figured out, but oh wait they decided to have a makeover over night. The most concern is why? If only mind reading existed and wasn't just a tool Hollywood uses to sell tickets.

The reason for all of this is a guy of course. One day they're paying all their attention on me, and the next its like we haven't talked in years. By now I should be use to it since its been going on for about two months, but I can't just turn on and off my emotions like a light switch, but apparently men can. He tells me I am beautiful and the next day nothing. Not a text or a phone call. I ask to hangout and he says yes and then changes his mind ten minutes later.

A change is coming; it feels like it does when its ready to rain, now its just time to wait. I'm ready with my umbrella, for whatever may come.

No comments:

Post a Comment